Sacramento Works operates multiple Job Centers in Sacramento County, providing career counseling, employment referral, vocational training and a host of other resource services to assist individuals in obtaining employment.
"(Required)" indicates required fields
Thank you for taking the time to visit SETA’s Careers Page.
Recruitment activities at SETA have resumed and SETA continues to accept applications for all open and continuous filing positions; you may find a list of our current openings below. For any and all recruitments going forward, they will be on a virtual basis (in most instances) due to COVID-19. This means testing/exams and interviews may be virtual and would use various electronic mediums. Examples would include video-conferencing (i.e. Zoom, Skype, etc.).
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this difficult time. Please stay healthy. Be well and be kind to one another.
SETA Human Resources
- SETA only accepts online applications for Current Open Positions and some Continuous Filing Positions, except as noted in the job announcement(s) below.
- Applications must meet all qualifications and include all required information/documentation by the final filing date, unless specifically exempted in the job announcements.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure the application is completed online NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM on the filing deadline.
- Failure to attach the required documentation to the application may delay or disqualify applicants from consideration.
SETA offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, voluntary life insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Modern Health — Mental Health Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Additional benefits include, company paid SCERS; voluntary deferred compensation program (457 and 401A plans); Retiree Health Savings Account (RHS); education incentive; access to the Public Employee Loan Forgiveness Program; Regional Transit Monthly Pass Reimbursement; and the following time off benefits: vacation, sick, and personal leave.
SETA’s Recruitment Process
Want to know what happens after you apply for a position with SETA? Please review this document for all the steps in the process from Application to Hire.
Online Employment Application
- No open positions at this time. Please check back soon.
Continuous Filing Positions
- Associate Teacher and Associate Teacher-Infant Toddler – CF July 2022
- FSW II & III – CF July 2022
- HS Teacher – CF July 2022
- HS Cook (On-Call) CF 2022
- HS Substitute Teacher Assistant – CF 2022
- Administrative Assistant
Equal Opportunity Employer
SETA is committed to diversity and inclusion. View more information about Equal Employment Opportunity.