Sacramento Works operates multiple Job Centers in Sacramento County, providing career counseling, employment referral, vocational training and a host of other resource services to assist individuals in obtaining employment.
"(Required)" indicates required fields
Thank you for taking the time to visit SETA’s Careers Page.
Below are the current open positions and continuous filing positions. You may click on the job title to view the job announcement for more information on the position. For non-continuous filings, please note that the screening process will not begin until after the position has closed.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Open Positions (Click job title to see the job announcement)
- Child and Family Services Maintenance Courier – February 2024
- Child and Family Services Quality Assurance Analyst – February 2024
- Human Resources Personnel Clerk – February 2024
Continuous Filing Positions (Click job title to see the job announcement)
- Associate Teacher and Associate Teacher-Infant Toddler
- Head Start Teacher
- Infant Toddler Lead Teacher
- Head Start Substitute Teacher Assistant
Online Employment Application
- SETA only accepts online applications for Current Open Positions and some Continuous Filing Positions, except as noted in the job announcement(s) above.
- Applications must meet all qualifications and include all required information/documentation by the final filing date, unless specifically exempted in the job announcements.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure the application is completed online NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM on the filing deadline.
- Failure to attach the required documentation to the application may delay or disqualify applicants from consideration.
SETA offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, voluntary life insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Modern Health — Mental Health Wellness Program and Concern Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs). Additional benefits include, company paid SCERS; voluntary deferred compensation program (457 and 401A plans); Retiree Health Savings Account (RHS); education reimbursement; access to the Public Employee Loan Forgiveness Program; Regional Transit Monthly Pass Reimbursement; and the following time off benefits: vacation, sick, personal leave, and 13 paid holidays.
For more information on benefits, please see Benefits at a Glance
SETA’s Recruitment Process
Want to know what happens after you apply for a position with SETA? Please review this document for all the steps in the process from Application to Hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SETA is committed to diversity and inclusion. View more information about Equal Employment Opportunity.