- SETA only accepts applications for Current Open Positions, or Continuous Filing Positions.
- Applications must meet all qualifications by the final filing date, unless specifically exempted in the job announcements.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to insure the application is in the SETA Personnel Office NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM on the filing deadline.
- Postmarks are not accepted. Facsimiles, emails, and late applications WILL be rejected.
- ALL applications must have an original signature and must be dated.
You may obtain an employment application at:
- SETA, 925 Del Paso Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815, M–F, 8AM–5PM
- Any of the Sacramento Works Job Centers
- Download and Save required forms here:
SETA Employment Application
Send or Deliver
All Completed Applications to:
SETA 925 Del Paso Blvd., #100 Sacramento, CA 95815 (916) 263-3800
SETA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Positions (Open to the Public)
No positions at this time.
Continuous Positions (Open to the Public)
Associate Teacher/Infant Toddler $12.82/Hour
Associate Teacher Tier III $12.50/Hour
On Call Cook/Driver $10.41/Hour