The Governing Board has approved one policy change and one new policy on April 25, 2019.
The policy change includes:
Harassment Policy and Complaint Procedure (Section 11.04)
- Change the title to Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation Policy and Complaint Procedure
- Update the protected classes as defined by law
- Update the training requirements as defined by law
- Update the legal definitions of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation as defined by law
- Update the complaint procedure to allow complaints to be made to Supervisors and above
The new policy and overview is:
Reasonable Accommodation Policy and Process (Section 11.17)
- The Agency will provide a reasonable accommodation for individuals with a physical or mental disability to apply for jobs and to perform the essential functions of their jobs unless it would cause an undue hardship
- The process for employees to request a reasonable accommodation
Attached are the two updated/new policies, the Reasonable Accommodation Request form, and the full SETA Policies and Procedures document. These documents can also be found on our website at
under Policies & Procedures.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Human Resources Chief
Sacramento Employment & Training Agency (SETA)