The latest version of the Eligibility or Demographic Data Collection and Criteria (IS 22-09) can be found on the Staff Resources page of the SETA Website. http://seta.net/staff-resources
Here is a summary of the changes to the directive:
- The introduction of this directive matches the State directive format.
- It has the current SETA letterhead, reflecting current board members.
- Reworded information for better flow.
- NEG/OJT/SE eligibility criteria have been removed.
- Added eligibility requirements for the 25% grant.
- Note for eligibility on other grants.
- Relocated and reworded information on attachment (D)