The CAIZ Team will be sponsoring a Gateway to Services Training for all Vocational Counselors, Social Workers, Job Coaches (J/C, J/S, CWEX), Job Developers and Workforce Coordinators. Those attending will gain effective job coaching skills and strategies that can be immediately implemented when helping individuals with disabilities.
When: October 30, 2014
Where: SGM V100 Bureau, Community Rooms 1&2
2450 Florin Rd. Sacramento, CA 95820
Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm.
Please extend this training invitation to all your staff
TRAINING REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
In order to register for the Gateway to Services Training on October 30, 2014, you must obtain your user name and password, and then register for the training.
- First click on the link below to log onto the CAIZ website
If you already have your user name and password from attending previous trainings, please log into the website; otherwise, click on the “If you do not have a username/password click here” on the left side of the page, below the login area, then proceed to the process.
- Once you get your username and password, please login.
- Click on the “Register for Classes”
- Choose the drop down menu from the Employment Services category
- Gateway to Services
- And click on the get approved button.
- Don’t forget to print the registration verification, have your supervisor sign it, and bring it with you on the day of the training.
Seating is limited so, please take action immediately to make sure you secure your spot. If you have any questions or need assistance in registering for the workshop, please feel free to call me, and I’ll be happy to assist you.
Looking forward to seeing you at the training.
DHA-BIC Program Coordinator
Workforce Resource and Business Development
4990 Stockton Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95820